Once you have received the email with your Motorola unlock code, follow these
instructions to complete the unlock for your device.
Five to ten unsuccessful unlock attempts could permanently lock the device to the original network.
1. Power off the device and remove the original carrier SIM card.
2. Insert a SIM card from another wireless carrier.
3. Power on the handset. Allow the phone to fully power up.
4. Enter the unlock code when prompted.
5. Press OK.
6. When complete, the device is successfully unlocked